University of Nevada, Las Vegas
 Administrative Services
Request For Building Use Motor Pool Vehicle Reservations UNLV Cart Information Inter-Departmental Requisition Facilities Employee Forms Facilities Computer Services Contact Us
Request for Building Use (Academic Space Only)

Building Use Policies
  • This form is offered on this web page as a courtesy only. Its processing is handled by the Registrar's Office, who is responsible for ensuring the information it contains is made available to all concerned parties. It is for student use only and must be submitted, along with a student ID, in person to the Enrollment Services Center.

  • Audio Visual equipment must be arranged through TeleMedia Services (x 0700).

  • Furniture remains as is.

  • Food and Beverage service must be coordinated through University Food Service (x 3858).

  • To request inner campus gates to be opened for loading and unloading, contact Public Safety at (x 3668) at least one week prior to the event.

  • For problems on the date of event, contact 24 hour Public Safety Dispatch (x 3668).
Request for Building Use Form
  • Because of the signatures required, this form must be printed out and cannot be submitted on-line. Please sign it and mail it to mailcode 1029, the Registrar's Office.

  • Forms

unlv home     Last Updated : Wednesday, 18-Jun-2014 13:53:07 PDT