Submitting Work Requests

Work may be submitted to us in the following manner:

Need to make a change or inquiry on a previously requested job or simply ask us a question? Please do NOT send in another request. Instead, call us at 895-4357 (HELP) or e-mail us at: It is helpful to include the request or work order number, if available, in the body of your e-mail.

Maintenance, Custodial, and Grounds Services

Emergencies, Urgent Calls, and Alarms

  • Phone: 895-HELP (4357)

Inter-Departmental Requests

Hard Copy Key Requests and Work Requests